Cyclone Web Design - specializes in designing and managing websites for non-profit organizations, small businesses and individuals. We design websites that have a clean professional layout and appearance with easy to understand navigation and clean, easy to read typography so your site visitors find what they are looking for and have a positive experience visiting your site. Our designs are affordable, easy to maintain, with the flexibility to grow with your business needs.
We charge hourly for consulting services, small projects and website updates. Maintenance agreements are also available for sites requiring updates on a steady basis. Full website design and larger projects are done on a proposal basis. Costs are based on the size and complexity of the project. View our complete list of services.
Simple Work Style:
- We avoid technical jargon and take the time to discuss all aspects of website products with you.
- We give you as much design control as your template allows.
- We work together on private pages on our server until you are happy with the product.
- We believe in designing your website to attract your perfect client.
- We believe in friendly, timely, personable customer support before, during and after your project is done.
- We believe you set the pace and you own your project upon completion.
- Fee Schedule; 25% to start the design, Balance due upon completion.
Upon payment in full; websites go live on your domain name.
- Billing; You will be billed for actual expenses for image or domain name purchases made on your behalf with no mark up.
- Hosting fees are paid forward and can be billed quarterly or biannually.
- Progressive Payment structures can be worked out on larger projects or projects completed in phases.
- Maintenance services can be billed on an 'as needed' basis.
Please contact us to discuss your website design and maintenance needs.